2011 BA (Hons) Fine Art, The Cass
2009 HND Richmond School of Art
1987 Professional Qualification: ARB Registered Architect.
1985 Postgraduate Diploma in Architecture, Edinburgh University
1982 BA (Hons) Architecture, Bristol University.
- ‘Personal Space’ 3 person show with N Artists at One Paved Court 11 – 20 Jan 2018
- Imagined Realities, Solo Show, Fairfax Gallery, Oxford University Press, 2017
- Public Servants & Ai Weiwei are on display at the Tennyson Unit , Ashford Hospital.
- Shared Histories 5th Base Gallery, Heneage St, Brick Lane E1 5LJ , 2016
- Virginia Woolf and the Hogarth Press, Riverside Gallery, Old Town Hall, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond TW9 1TP, 2016
- Best of Borough, Rose Theatre, Kingston, 2016
- ANAGRAMS, Group show, Kingston Museum, KT1 2PS, 2016.
- FPS Open 2015, The Menier Gallery, 51 Southwark Street, London SE1 1RU. 2015.Old Post Office Group Show, 42 Eden St, Kingston KT1 1AA. 17 – 28th June 2015
- Solo Show, Fairfax Gallery, Oxford University Press, 2015
- Rochester Row Gallery, 3-man show, 81 Rochester Row, SW1P 1LJ. 2015
- Whatever Next? Mile End Arts Pavilion, London
- Notice, The Art Agency, 2012
- Degree Show, The Cass, London, E1. 2011
- Means of Escape, Toynbee Hall, London. Curation of work by Lay Lee Ng
- ‘Private View’, Marble Hill House, 2009
- ‘In a Box’, Marble Hill House, 2008
1998-2007 Conran & Partners, London
1996-7 Susan Minter Design, London
1994-5 Barbara Weiss Architects, London
1990-94 Peter Makower Architects, London
1990 Inskip & Jenkins Architects, London
1985-1990 Lyster Grillet & Harding Architects, London
1983 Hampshire County Architects, Winchester
1982 Purcell Miller Tritton & Partners, Norwich
PublicationsArchive, An audio-walk, Central House, 59-63 Whitechapel High Street London E1
|An illustrated audio-walk through a building, Central House, the home of the Sir John Cass School of Art in Whitechapel, with CD, scripts and photographs.|